Wednesday 14 September 2011

DIY - rainbow craft

i may be getting a little carried away with the rainbow theme but after discovering the artwork in my previous post I was pointed to a whole bunch of other bright & cheerful crafts.  Can't resist sharing more with you!

This sensory garden  was posted by 'share and remember' (HERE) & is made of coloured rice.  Nice & easy - all you need is food colouring, rice, rubbing alcohol, zip-lock bags & drying containers ... + a bit of sunshine!  I can see my little girl delighting in playing with this rainbow trough & using all her sand toys in there.  Be sure to supervise your youngesters if they have a tendency to put things in their mouths!


The next little project to catch my eye was this pencil necklace by www.minieco.co.uk. Jewellery with a twist!

Actually minieco have a few great rainbow crafts ... I love this easy paper bead idea too.  This is definitely on my 'to-do' list now!

And the last rainbow craft idea I'd like to share (& try myself)  is this cute toddler spray paint idea by 'Sun Hat & Wellie'.  Recycle those used spray bottles, add a bit of paint & water, and you have yourself a little graffiti artist in the making!.  See HERE for more details.


If you have a cool craft you'd like to share ... please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment